Interested in working for a company that offers a family-type environment, competitive compensation, full benefits, excellent training, opportunities for career development and advancement, as well as other perks? Our client is looking for a 3PL Dispatch Coordinator to join their growing team!
In this position, you will be handling all activities related to 3PL Domestic and Transborder road transport including dispatch, carrier tracking, customs coordination, etc.
- Maintain updated carrier certification
- Approval of brokerage bill for each shipment
- Plan, coordinate and monitor all FTL & LTL freight movements
- Negotiate rates with carriers for individual shipments
- Coordinate shipments between carriers and customers
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, and other dispatch information
- 3PL Trucking, Dispatch: 2 years (required)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bilingual (English and French)
For more information on this position please call Kharen H. at 514-227-4640 x279 or apply directly at [email protected]