Are you an experienced certified 310 J Trailer Mechanic/310 T Truck Mechanic looking for a great opportunity within a well-known company? Are you a self-starter, motivated person that is mechanically inclined? Are you looking for a position with a strong team that values their employees? Look no further!
We are currently looking for 310 J Trailer Mechanics/310 T Truck Mechanics to join a highly reputable team within a huge service provider in the GTA. This company has a large customer base and deals with many top Canadian Fleets!
- Maintenance and repairs of Trailers
- Accommodate customer requirements and maximize the shop productivity
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of electrical systems
- Daily exposure to part replacements
- Thoroughly inspecting trailer mechanisms, ensuring that the trailer is safe and reliable for operation
- Preventative maintenance on trailer and mechanical parts
- Welding for part replacement
- 310 J Certified Trailer Mechanics/ /310 T Truck Mechanics with 3-5 years experience within a reputable company
- Clean drivers abstract
- Highly qualified and skilled experience on the repairs and maintenance of trailers
- Must be okay to work a night shift
ADVANTAGES/WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work within a highly known service provider in the GTA
- Company has a large customer base and deals with many top Canadian fleets
- Competitive Benefits packages with RRSP plans
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement within the company – become a supervisor or work within management
- Each employee is covered under WSIB
- Plenty of overtime available
- Strong team that values great people
- Fosters a positive and safe work environment
- Permanent opportunity
Contact Nicole at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 124 or email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!