If you are a self-driven individual with an interest in problem solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems, this is the ideal opportunity for you. Our client is a fast-growing company specializing in the maintenance of transport equipment. looking to add an additional, and exceptional, individual to join their winning team. Our client maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis.
They are currently looking to hire a 310J Trailer Mechanic to conduct inspections, diagnostics and repairs. The ideal candidate must be well organized and pay excellent attention to detail.
Your tasks as a 310j Trailer Mechanic:
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services
- Conduct inspections, diagnostics and repairs
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Performing scheduled maintenance service
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
Requirements for the 310j Trailer Mechanic:
- 310J certification or apprenticeship
- AZ License an Asset
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required
- A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certification preferred
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualifed candidates please contact Melissa at (905) 361-3987 ext 124 for immediate consideration. Please send resume to [email protected]