Are you an experienced 310J Trailer Mechanic looking for a great opportunity within a well-known company? Are you a self-starter, motivated person that is mechanically inclined? Are you looking for a position with a strong team that values their employees? Look no further! This is a midnight shift with flexible start and end times. This company is open to the shifts that work for your lifestyle.
We are currently looking for 310J Trailer Mechanics to join a highly reputable team within a huge service provider in the GTA. This company has a large customer base and deals with many top Canadian Fleets!
- Maintenance and repairs of Trailers
- Accommodate customer requirements and maximize the shop productivity
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of electrical systems
- Daily exposure to part replacements
- Thoroughly inspecting trailer mechanisms, ensuring that the trailer is safe and reliable for operations
- Preventative maintenance on trailer and mechanical parts
- Welding for part replacement
- 310J Certified Trailer Mechanics with 3-5 years experience within a reputable company
- Clean drivers abstract
- Highly qualified and skilled experience on the repairs and maintenance of trailers
- Must be okay to work a night shift
ADVANTAGES/WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work within a highly known service provider in the GTA
- Company has a large customer base and deals with many top Canadian fleets
- Competitive Benefits packages with RRSP plans
- Offers Flexible shifts and hours
- Plenty of opportunity for grown and advancement within the company – become a supervisor or work within management
- Each employee is covered under WSIB
- Plenty of overtime available
- Strong team that values great people
- Fosters a positive and safe work environment
- Permanent opportunity
If this seems like the job for you and you meet the mentioned requirements, please apply now to [email protected] or call Melissa at 905-361-3987 x124. These opportunities will not last long! Apply now!