If you are an individual who pays close attention to detail and is also self-motivated and well organized, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a 310J Trailer Mechanic to work in our clients’ facility. Our client specializes in the transportation industry. They service and maintain all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis; they also stock a large supply of parts.
Your tasks as a 310J Trailer Mechanic:
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services
- Conduct inspections, diagnostics and repairs
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Performing scheduled maintenance service
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
Requirements for the 310J Trailer Mechanic:
- 310J certification or apprenticeship
- AZ License an Asset
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required
- A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certification preferred
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Melissa at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]