We’re literally a week away from the holiday vacation!
Stores in the malls already have their playlists ready to go. There’s always 1 or 2 colleagues who are over excited to start blasting their jingles, but generally, people wait until December 1st to officially start the holiday season.
There is something special about holiday music. It just suddenly makes the atmosphere you’re in a lot more cheerful and upbeat. So how about spicing up your workspace with a bit of a festive touch for the remaining 10 days? There are some songs that can never go wrong. Linkedin and Spotify teamed up and built a Holiday playlist with the top 20 popular songs that according to their data, are most played during the day.
The top 20 holiday songs for your workplace:
- All I Want for Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey)
- Last Christmas (Wham!)
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas (Michael Bublé)
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Andy Williams)
- Holly Jolly Christmas (Michael Bublé)
- Feliz Navidad (José Feliciano)
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town (Bruce Springsteen)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (The Jackson 5)
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Band Aid)
- Blue Christmas (Elvis Presley)
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (*NSYNC)
- Jingle Bells (Michael Bublé, feat. The Puppini Sisters)
- Step Into Christmas (Elton John)
- Sleigh Ride (The Ronettes)
- White Christmas (Michael Bublé, duet With Shania Twain)
- Fairytale of New York (The Pogues, feat. Kirsty MacColl)
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Frank Sinatra)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Michael Bublé)
- Christmas [Baby Please Come Home] (Michael Bublé)
- All I Want For Christmas Is You (Michael Bublé)
Listen to their playlist on Spotify here
Source of the article from blog.linkedin.com here.