Fuze HR is currently hiring for a Welding Application Technician/Technologist for one of our client to join their Service Team for Manitoba. Our client is a Technology Leader specializing in high quality welding solutions. They are masters of the entire spectrum: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, Plasma, and Laser Hybrid.
• Responsible for supporting the sales process by conducting weld demonstrations, providing technical presentations, assisting in the configuration of welding equipment and acting as the technical expert.
• Provide technical support to end customers and partners in Manitoba, Canada.
• Providing training sessions for customers, partners and sales force.
• Troubleshooting and Optimizing welding applications on site or by phone or email.
• Conduct manual/robotic weld tests on site or at Fronius Canada documenting and reporting results.
• Assist with installation and retrofit of welding equipment for robotic and manual welding applications.
• Participate in trade shows and provide technical support.
• Provide technical training for new product launches for Fronius employees and external customers.
• Document and report market trends, customer feedback and competition to Fronius International
• Other tasks as required.
• 3 year diploma in Welding Engineering Technology and/or 5 years of Welding experience
• Good hands-on welder (SMAW, GMAW & GTAW)
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• English is required
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
• Must be willing and authorized to travel throughout Canada, USA and Europe.
• You are seeking a challenging position where you can grow personally and professionally with a company that not only offers the most technologically advanced welding products on the planet but have fun doing it!
Nice to have:
• Experience in robotic welding.
• Fluent in German and French
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• RRSP matching plan for eligible employees
• 3 weeks of vacation, and more
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Our client is interviewing for this position now and eagerly waiting for your application. If you are interested, please apply now. If you’re interested, please apply here or email your resume to Kiran Punia at [email protected] or call directly at 365-228-3360
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28362
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1