Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for an experienced Welder Fitter for a straight Day Shift opportunity in the North York, ON area. If you are seeking a long term opportunity, competitive pay and meaningful work than look no further! As the Welder Fitter you will be working alongside other skilled trades professionals performing custom and semi-custom welding, fitting, and fabricating tasks. As the day shift Welder Fitter you will be responsible for the following main duties…
What will you be doing?
- Weld and fit components together using MIG welding techniques
- Read & interpret shop drawings and weld diagrams to ensure accuracy of work meets specifications
- Use hand tools, torches and other tools as required to complete work
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Straight day shift (M-F)
- Full time hours, long term opportunity
- Excellent work environment and team!
- Very stable company
What are we looking for?
- 7 or more years experience as a MIG Welder Fitter working on custom and semi-custom components
- Capable of reading & interpreting shop drawings, weld diagrams, and blueprints
- Able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
-Mon to Thurs, 6am to 3pm ON Fri, 6am to 2pm
SALARY OFFERED: $26+ per hour based on experience and skill set
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Welder Fitter – Day Shift opportunity? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to apply or discuss in more detail!
Phone: (905) 361-3987 – Ext.188-ask for the Skilled Trades Division
Email- [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33663
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1