Our client is a family-owned food manufacturer specializing in organic and natural foods. You will be working in a new and large facility in Burnaby with about 80 employees. The company was founded in 2009 and is currently experiencing high growth. There are manufacturing 2 sites located nearby
We are seeking two Warehouse Managers 1) working on the afternoon shift (230-11:00 PM) 2) working on the day shift (8AM to 4:30PM). This is a permanent position, and you will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
• $60k to $80k per year
• High-growth company
• Dynamic culture: fast pace and ability to be promoted or cross-trained
• Benefits after 3 months
• Just opened a new facility!
• Bonus plan based on manager’s discretion
• Plan, direct, oversee and participate in the warehouse operations and activities: shipping/receiving, storing, picking, inventory locations move; ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean
• Operate a variety of warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, scissor lift, etc.)
• Encourage team productivity while leading an example to achieve the branch’s performance goals.
• You will ensure all health and safety measures are followed
• Sort, count, identify, verify, and track materials to maintain accurate warehouse inventory records
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
• Inventory control/management
• Overseeing 15 employees
• 3 +years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor/Manager within a food/natural health/ or any similar industry
• Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
• Strong knowledge in logistics and/or operation management
• Confident people leadership and training skills – hands on leadership style
• Experience operating a forklift/scissor lift
• Steel-toed work boots
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30965
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1