Warehouse Clerk / Operations Support Agent!!
Our client has been established in Montreal for over 40 years and has offices around the world. They are currently looking for an Operations Support Agent / Warehouse Clerk to join their team.
- Comprehensive group insurance 60/40,
- Travel insurance
- Teleconsultation for doctor service available
- RRSP DPSP
- Gym on site
- Support to take study courses
Customer Service Support Responsibilities
- Investigate root-cause of operation incidents and service failures, make recommendations to the CS Managers / Management for improvements
- Liaise and update customers closely to resolve customer orders or shipments related issues
- Ensure proper keeping of cycle count sheet for audit trail purpose
- Inventory Management for Customer’s WMS system
- Ensure all billings are done timely & accurately with all necessary supporting documents
- Adhere to relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Maintain and ensure safe keeping and traceability of relevant customer’s document / records
- Capture and update on all CSD KPI measurement, orders management, and orders’ turnaround time metrics etc.
- Preferably Diploma in Logistics or Business Admin
- Candidate with no experience but with relevant experience may apply
- Customer Service Orientated and team player
- Product and System knowledge & MS Office Skills
Interested? Contact Cheryl Botelho [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23216
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1