Are you an experienced warehouse office cleaner? If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Since 1968, our client has imported and distributed specialty cheese and gourmet food items from around the world. Today our clients’ offering includes some of the most popular cheeses found in deli counters, unique specialty items like artichokes, olives and salamis, as well as artisanal balsamic vinegars and fine olive oils.We are currently looking for a Warehouse Cleaner to join our client’s team.
- Clean all washrooms kitchens and offices.
- Sweep warehouse floors
- Empty garbage’s throughout warehouse and warehouse offices.
- Dock area sweeping vacuuming.
- Wipe down walls throughout the warehouse.
- Wipe down racking throughout the warehouse.
- Clean outside around dock area.
- Cut plastic off pallets and reattach labels when needed.
- Packaging of FedEx parcels and attaching labels, currently 2 – 15 per week.
- Work on various other projects of cleaning and or maintaining cleanliness of areas given by Management.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Safety shoes a must
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Jonathan at [email protected] Contact Maricar at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 147 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22833
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1