Our customer is currently seeking 10 Warehouse Associates (with Forklift experience & valid certification) for a new site in Brockville, ON. State of the art warehouse, brand new and just an exciting opportunity to join a multi-national.
Schedule and Salary
- Day shift: 7am to 16h00 or 8am to 17h00
- Starting salary: $21.50/hour
- Handles incoming shipments.
- Performs verification of supplier inbound, customer returns, branch returns, and enters order receipts into computer and RF systems
- Places received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocates and consolidates material and notifies management of new bon/table locations.
- Utilizes available computer and RF equipment to stage and put away inbound material.
- Prepares and assembles manual or system generated packing lists and bills of lading for outbound supplier returns customer and branch shipments.
- Assists in packing, labeling, wrapping and loading outbound trucks.
- Pulls stock and returns to location pending credit memo, sale, or return to supplier.
- Cleans warehouse and trucking and parking area.
- Ensures safety and security policies are followed.
- Assists with warehouse activities as instructed by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma
- 1 year preferred of warehouse operations experience
- Safety shoes or boots are required
- Valid Forklift certification is necessary for this position, ideally on the Raymond Reach but there is some flexibility if the candidate is certified on another type of forklift
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 647-529-7051
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29254
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1