We are searching for a Warehouse Associate to perform receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
• Handle all incoming shipments.
• Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into computer system.
• Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
• Place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
• Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
• Assist in loading the trucks.
• Prepare local delivery records and complete applicable blocks on the pick ticket.
• Maintain appropriate forms pending return of material.
• Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
• Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
• Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
• Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
• Maintain counter stock as needed.
• May assist with over the counter sales.
High School Degree or Equivalent
Basic computer skills
OP / Reach Truck / Forklift experience a must
Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds. Employee required to use hand tools.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23198
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1