Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Truck Maintenance Manager job opening in Toronto, ON. Our client, a major provider of waste management services is looking for a leader in fleet equipment management. This amazing opportunity and its details are below.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree or High School Diploma/GED and relevant work experience
- 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in supervisory role
- Valid Drivers License
- Effectively manage all fleet maintenance activities within assigned locations
- Manage personnel including training, coaching and evaluation of performance
- Ensure health & safety – drivers, mechanics, fleet
- Conduct financial reviews on time and assist in budget process
- Review equipment requisitions
ADDITIONAL NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- 310T License considered an asset
- Experience supervising and assessing work of mechanics
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING THERE:
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefits
- Friendly work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the Truck Maintenance Manager position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23865
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1