Our client is a leader in the Construction Space looking for a Trade Controller to hit the ground running.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversight, management and execution of accounting/bookkeeping including reconciliations and GL for all Contracts and monthly, quarterly and year end closing entries.
- Prepare month-end and year-end financial reporting packages in accordance with ASPE as required by the Group’s Corporate Controller.
- Prepare all annual schedules for external accounting office.
- Ensure all HST and other compliance filings completed as per deadlines.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly payment draws.
- Oversee the payroll administration and AP functions.
- Ensure compliance with union collective bargaining agreements.
- Liaise with the site construction and project manager(s) to complete monthly Billings.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of contract budgets.
- Prepare cash flow analysis and support the Controller in financial review, analysis, and guidance.
- Other duties as required.
What You Bring
- Undergraduate degree in either: Accounting, Finance, Business
- 5-7 years Accounting Experience preferably in the Real Estate Sector
- Must have experience with various accounting software including Quick books
- High level of attention to detail and be able to identify and solve problems quickly
- Collaborative, team player with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Advanced Excel skills
Nice to Have Skills/Experience
- Experience working with Unions and Collective bargaining agreements
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22340
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1