Do you have experience working as a Technical Writer? Are you looking to build your resume with Government experience? Then we have the role for you!
We are hiring a Technical Writer for the Federal Government. At the moment this position is a work-from-home position with the possibility of in-office work in the future.
· Monday to Friday
· Hours of work between 8:30am and 4:30pm
· Long Term and Stable contract with reputable Federal Government Division
· Opportunity to work on interdepartmental projects
· Get to help people every day with important projects
· Competitive Pay
· Document help text, user manuals, technical documentation, web page content, etc.
· Review documentation standards and the existing project documentation
· Determine documentation requirements and makes plans for meeting them
· Gather information concerning the features and functions provided by the developers
· Assess the audience for the documents/manuals which are required and prepare a statement of purpose and scope for each
· Develop a table of content for each document/manual and write or edit the required content
· Investigate the accuracy of the information collected by making direct use of the material being documented
· Prepare or coordinate the preparation of any required illustrations and diagrams
· Design the layout of the documents/manuals
· Use word-processing, desktop publishing, and graphics software packages to produce final camera-ready copy
· Other assignments as applicable
· 2+ years’ recent experience in a technical writer role
·Must hold a valid post-secondary education from a recognized institution
· Must be able to communicate effectively in French and English
- The applicant is required to hold a Reliability Security Clearance
- Please submit resumes and Security Clearance Certificates
If this sounds like you, email your resume directly to Mohannad: [email protected] with the subject “Technical Writer”.
We thank you in advance for your application – Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices for attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and require specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments, and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25954
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1