Are you mechanically inclined, customer focused and knowledgeable? Fuze HR is currently looking for a Technical Sales position for one of our client in Halifax.
If so, you just might be the right candidate.
- Exceed territory revenue and gross profit targets
- Set territory objectives focusing on solution sales and maximizing the value that our client brings the customer by understanding their business, goals and challenges
- Understand the core markets within the territory and how client products / solutions can be valued by companies within those markets with the goal of creating market / account development plans
- Plan / attend regular joint call’s and maintain a close relationship with core and complimentary suppliers
- Analyze daily, monthly, quarterly performance with the intent of maintaining a healthy pipeline with regular reviews with sales management
- Generate and manage qualified leads and opportunities
- Follow up on quotes with the intent of converting the quote to an order
- Keep CRM up to date with opportunities, activities, quote status and customer contact information
- Share territory update in sales meetings, challenges and successes
- Prepare, understand and present project proposals
- College Certificate/Diploma in relative discipline (Technical and/or Business preferred)
- Ideally 5 years in industrial sales, with preference to solution selling
Additional Experience/ Qualifications Considered an Asset:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 and ERP system.
- Technical knowledge of Parker products
Additional Experience/ Qualifications Considered an Asset
- Ability to speak, write and read in both French and English
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must complete both a Background Check and Driver’s Abstract
- Must be able to travel to customer’s site (80% travel)
GREAT OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TODAY!!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29123
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1