Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Technical Product Manager to join the team here in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Access to Gym Onsite!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Pension Plan!
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Market introduction, Troubleshooting, Development & Product Launch Support
- Bring new products to the market and ensure the success of established products
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering and Sales teams for strategic direction and direct market input
- Support the market introduction by identifying customers, developing documentation, training sales teams, planning launch activities, and working with the Marketing team to launch products
- Conduct on-site visits with distributors, in-person training and attend trade shows & special events
- Identify key market opportunities and applications
- Conduct training and provide initial sales cycle support for key accounts
- Collect market feedback and identify opportunities to evolve product offerings
- Develop market introduction plans along with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide Product training as required
- Compile packages, technical documentation and coordinate the technical market feedback
- Conduct market research/intelligence gathering
- Coordinate product roadmaps with internal stakeholders
The required qualifications for the Technical Product Manager are:
- 5 + years’ experience in a product management environment.
- Experience conducting presentations, communicating technical term both verbally and in writing
- Experience prospecting key market opportunities and applications
- Experience conducting training programs and providing initial sales cycle support
- Experience collecting market feedback and identifying opportunities to evolve product offerings
- Experience developing market introduction plans with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office, Adobe and data management systems
- Experience with Solid Edge, AutoCAD, and AHA would be considered an asset
- Must hold a valid passport for traveling within Canada and the USA
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Technical Product Management, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29575
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1