Our valued client in the Manufacturing industry, conveniently located in the central North York area is looking for a Talent Specialist with a keen interest in Human Resources. The ideal candidate for this Talent Specialist position can see potential risk and takes initiative to address the issue before it happens. This candidate is a team player and has a positive mindset, looking for learning and growth potential. Our client is looking for someone who can bring new ideas and a fresh perspective to their team.
What our client offers:
- 60+k annual salary
- Paid personal days/sick days
- Paid vacation
- On site gym for employees
- Paid parking
- Enormous growth potential
- Ask about other employee perks
Your Tasks as a Talent Specialist:
- Ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees and candidates.
- Maintain confidentiality and accuracy of appropriate documentation throughout the recruitment and onboarding process
- Will work with hiring managers to devise and strategize new interview procedures
- Manages temp employees
- Ceredian day force /punch card system
- Maintain positive employee relationships and deliver exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
- Maintain current knowledge of all related employment legislation, specifically human rights, AODA, and employment standards legislation
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine hiring decisions as well as to monitor the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Create job descriptions and job postings
- Will be consistently cultivating a pool of candidates in advance using HRIS
- Post job openings wherever applicable
- Improve company website to assist with recruiting efforts
- Manage the use of recruitment firms/head-hunters
- Review all applicants and assess if they meet company requirements. Conduct pre-screening interviews and assist in interviewing selections
- Perform reference checks and background checks
- Assist with coordinating orientation, including preparation orientation packages, schedules, and IT Support Tickets
- Aid and backup coverage to the Receptionist and/or Executive Assistant as required, provide Reception relief daily and as required to cover absences
- Deliver orientation and facility tours as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager or designate
Your tasks as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a role of this nature
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources management preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to problem-solve where position offers autonomy
- Requires moderate to high level of focus, concentration, attention to detail
- moderate to high level of consequence and costs associated with errors as related to losses of time, money or property; moderate to high responsibility for information and or services; regular access to confidential, sensitive or proprietary information
- occasional to regular responsibility for financial data, money or financial transactions, financial records, expenditures, acquisition, financial analysis or risk management; has moderate to high opportunity to cause a negative impact to the organization or cause a serious consequence as a result of an error
- Required to work onsite
If this sounds like a position you are interested in hearing more about, please do not wait! Our client is rapidly growing their already global presence and is currently interviewing for this position. This incredible opportunity will not be around long, contact us immediately if you would like us to represent you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27301
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1