As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you play a key role in finding and onboarding top talent company-wide. This role will mostly focus their attention on our Data and Sales team. You will work closely with hiring managers and the People Operations team to execute a talent acquisition strategy that drives a memorable candidate experience and a strong employer brand in the market.
Finding amazing talent and doing everything you can to ensure a memorable candidate experience is more important and critical than ever before. We are looking for someone with a genuine love for building successful teams through hiring. We understand end to end recruitment isn’t for everyone, so if it’s not your Jam, then stop right here, BUT if you find the hunt for talent exciting and understand recruitment plays a pivotal role in an organization’s success then keep reading, this role is MADE for you!
What’s my day-to-day look like?
- Have a thorough understanding of the Company’s Plan Forward (Business Objectives) and understand how each department’s people strategy rolls up to the larger vision. This will be your baseline to execute against a successful Talent Acquisition Strategy and hiring plan.
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity.
- Be creative! You’re not afraid to drive innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent pools while building a strong pipeline
- Partner with People Operations Generalists and hiring managers to understand the needs for their Business Unit around each vacancy to execute a successful hire.
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts, brand awareness, and strategic external partnerships
- Collaborate with the People Ops analytics team to enhance recruitment efficiencies and provide a tailored analysis to HRBPs on recruitment metrics within their Business Unit.
- Plan ahead through prospecting talent for key positions and creating talent pools within our network. Work closely with the People Ops team to execute against a Talent Acquisition Strategy Roadmap and revise and tweak as needed.
- We love ideas and experimenting. We’ll expect you to stay on top of trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Act as a brand ambassador through social channels and industry events by having a strong presence online i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, Facebook etc.
- Take on special projects that enhance Talent Acquisition and People processes, systems, and capability
Qualifications (Must Haves)
- You have 2-3 years of the high-volume full cycle (end to end) recruitment in a startup or high growth organization
- You have a successful track record of filling a diverse range of roles across multiple verticals and building a strong pipeline in each.
- You have a consultative approach to working with Hiring managers and HRBPS around their hiring needs
- You are a solutions architect! No role is too hard to fill. You constantly find creative ways to solve recruitment challenges and reach untapped talent pools
- You have a sense of urgency! Candidate experience is paramount. You know how to move fast while keeping everyone looped in.
- Talent can get competitive and lately it’s been candidate-centric within our space. Selling the opportunity and sealing the deal is crucial when we get down to the final candidate. You know how to close out a role and get the best talent through the door.
- You’re comfortable with change. We have big goals but we don’t have everything figured out yet.
- You recognize that getting some of the basics done first is just part of the job and moving things forward.
- You’re a team player and understand collaboration is key to success.
- You work well with cross-functional teams and understand the priorities of your internal partners
You are Made for This if You Have…
- Experience recruiting technology/data professionals i.e. iOS/Android developers, software/full-stack developers, data engineers
- Experience recruiting video & editorial professionals i.e. video editors, video journalists, video meteorologists
- Experience with on-call and part-time roles
- A mix of agency and in house recruitment
- Proficiency in Dayforce and Lever Proficiency in Google Business Suite. i.e. G-Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
What About The “Other” Stuff?
- Full Medical & Health Benefits
- Remote Work environment until January 2022
- Casual Dress Code
- Summer Hours
- Personal Spending Account for Wellness
- Course Reimbursement Program – We want you to keep learning, so we can too!
- Personal Days in addition to Vacation time off
- In-house Learning Academy that includes offerings like French, yoga, mindfulness
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23034
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1