Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Systems Engineer (Messaging) to join the Mississauga team on a Hybrid basis! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth!
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Provide L2 support including technical guidance to IT teams and users
- Responsible for the management and support of all M365 services including Infrastructure client facing products
- Manage and support services deployed such as email, backups, automated server patching, anti-virus, server virtualization etc.
- Follow-up on pending tickets and resolve in timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis, document gaps, and provide recommendations on future improvements
- Maintain configuration control of all assigned products
- Participate in security activities including remediation
- Document, plan and implement infrastructure changes
The required qualifications for the Systems Engineer are:
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical role
- 2+ years’ experience with Azure Active Directory
- 2+ years’ experience provisioning and supporting cloud services
- Experience with Azure Active Directory user and access management
- Experience with MS365: Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Channels
- Experience with Messaging: Exchange 2013, O365 E3/F3 and IMAP
- Experience with Storage Backend AV support (Trend Micro) and administration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers 2012, 2016, 2019
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest working with new technologies, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29433
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1