Our client, located in Markham is eager to hire a full time Staff Accountant. Great opportunity for someone to learn and grow.
What our client offers:
· Growth and learning opportunities
· Great benefits
· 3 weeks vacation
· 5 personal days
Your tasks as the Staff Accountant:
- Preparation of T5 slips and summaries
- Preparation of Personal Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of GST/HST returns
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Supporting teams on a number of assurance engagements, working on assigned sections of the assurance file
- Auditing financial statements of business clients as a team member
- Performing research and utilizing internal and external resources on an ongoing basis to ensure the best solution is adopted
- Other related duties as assigned
The required qualifications of the Staff Accountant:
- 1+ years of Public Accounting experience
- A CPA designation or in pursuit of designation
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel and Caseware, Tax Prep
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills and professionalism
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
- Team player
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27852
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1