We are actively looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Systems Engineer working in the Fraser Valley (Canada) local plant, you will be part of the Information Technology team. The person will work with the Corporate IT Teams and Manufacturing Systems groups to optimize processes, applications, and technologies. In addition, this person collaborates to generate practices and standards in forums/councils which are utilized to improve Manufacturing Systems performance and best practices.
This position reports to the Manager of Systems and works closely with Systems Engineers to support automation integration into MES plant floor SCADA architecture and will function as the technical lead for future process control systems automation and integration opportunities through active project participation in enterprise-driven capital projects
- Provides technical leadership and expert technical support to on-shift Engineering Technicians.
- Provides ongoing coaching and training to Plant Operations and Technicians to improve plant proficiency in the use of process control automation and MES solutions.
- Drives performance management practices.
- Leads and creates a safety culture in alignment with Molson Coors philosophy
- Ensures sustained integrity and stability brewery Process Automation and MES solutions in a 7×24 operating environment through strong governance and best practices.
- Ensures Process Automation and MES system software and hardware are at appropriate revision levels
- Responsible for software change management and version control of production instance of process automation system.
- You have a bachelor’s or Technical Degree in engineering or computer sciences, or related field is preferred, but not required if you have the work-related experience.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar IT systems role in a manufacturing environment
- You have previous IT manufacturing experience in process automation control design and /or programming
- Knowledge of Proleit (Brewmax) and GE Proficy, Historian and SAP is highly preferred
- You have experience with Horizon VD, VMWare support for end users, Wyse Device manager, configure and deploy of Wyse terminals
- You have experience with network device management (router, switch, VPN, voice gateways, IP phones
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- Service Management and Delivery (ITIL Process Knowledge)
- Project management experience
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Interested? Please send your updated resume to Kisgerotz at [email protected] or contact me at your earliest convenience
514-227-4640 ext 262
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25409
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1