Our client, a wood working/cabinet company is looking for a Paint Line Machine Operator(Spray Painter) for a fantastic opportunity in Mississauga ON. If you have 2+ years of experience working in the wood working/cabinet, experience in paint Line or Spray Painting and looking to work for a growing organization, this role is for you. Interested, read on…
What our client offers:
- Paid vacation
- Onsite gym
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
Your tasks as the Paint Line Machine Operator(Spray Painter):
- Set up and run the machine for spraying: Chefla Spray Machine
- Spray Painting
- Able to fix and replenish machine
- Mix paints with proper rations
- Sand different parts of wood while using simple measurements
- Make sure work area is up to health and safety standards and clean
The required qualifications of the Paint Line Machine Operator(Spray Painter):
- Minimum 2 years experience with machine operating-using a Chefla is a huge bonus
- Must be able to use measurements, calculate simple math (ratios) and a tape measure
- Can communicate affectively (speak, write )
- Must be able to lift at least 40bs
- Attention to detail
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. Disha: [email protected] or call 905.286.9497 Ext 158
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30899
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1