Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Solution Designer to join the hybrid team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Great Team Culture!
The Solution Designer will be responsible for:
- Evaluate new requirements and work with the development team to ensure the solution and platform are designed to be optimum
- Work with developers to design, develop, and implement applications
- Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle
- Participate in the architecture of a scalable and robust software deployment model
The required qualifications for the Solution Designer are:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Asterisk PBX and RTP & SIP protocols
- Experience in Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience debugging in a VoIP environment using tools such as Wireshark/Tshark.
- Experience with secure development practices including encryption and key exchange mechanisms
- Experience building and deploying cloud native applications
- Experience with TCP/IP, HTTP/REST and WebSocket
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with conception and creation
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28090
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1