Social Media Marketing Creator – Permanent Role – Montreal
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Following our tremendous growth over the past year, we are seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Creator who is curious, and is an exceptional communicator who is always challenging themselves and their coworkers with new ideas. Above all, they are results-driven and know what it takes to turn an idea or vision into reality!
This is a career-making opportunity to join a thriving and high-growth organization where your vision and contribution truly matter.
Are you passionate about the power of social media? Are you an excellent writer constantly flowing with creative ideas? Have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, and know how to build a strong foundation for your out-of-the-box ideas?
You might be just the right fit for our team!
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain audience’ curiosity and create buzz
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Assisting any departments such as Sales or HR with marketing initiatives
- Building marketing materials to support brand identity
- Proven work experience as a Social Media and/or Marketing coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms, digital marketing
- Good knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics – An asset
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign programs
- BS degree in Marketing (an asset)
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people!
At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22649
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1