Social Media Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the social media marketing initiatives and strategies. The position will focus on social media management and community building, influencer management, affiliate management and both written and visual content creation.
- Manage current channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Create a video strategy for social media that includes Reels & IGTV
- Monitor social listening & maintain brand voice
- Develop and manage editorial calendar to ensure strategic alignment across departments
- Develop strategies to maximize outreach and increase engagement
- Support sales channel initiatives with original content
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the brand
- Set KPI’s and report on performance of content
- Oversee content creation by content team
- Reach out to potential influencers & manage influencer relationships
- Report on influencer performance and KPI’s
- Develop criteria for working together and negotiate rates & terms
- Oversee product seeding including organizing PR boxes and product samples
- Work with affiliate agency to grow the program
- 5-8 years relevant social media, communications, or marketing experience.
- In depth knowledge of TikTok and video content
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, under tight timelines with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Expert-level understanding of business uses for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Strong interpretation of social media analytics and experience with social media strategy.
- Familiarity with social media monitoring and measurement tools.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics. Working knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
- Experience with Influencer marketing & social listening.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to join a growing, thriving, purposeful organization
- Impactful opportunity – your contributions will be evident to everyone
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24489
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1