Fuze HR Solutions (div. Alberta) is currently looking for a Heavy Duty Shop Foreman in the Grand Prairie AB area to support our customer specialized in the Heavy Equipment sector.
As a Heavy Duty Shop Foreman you will be responsible for monitoring the daily operations of the shop, planning and supervising the activities of employees engaged in the operation and repair of heavy equipment.
The perks of the Heavy Duty Shop Foreman:
- $60.09 per hour
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Responsibilities of the Heavy Duty Shop Foreman:
- Shop Foreman is a key leadership position in the Service Department responsible for:
- Profitable and effective management of assigned shop segments.
- Manage a team of technicians, and apprentices in all aspects of productivity, including quoting, diagnostics and invoicing
- Liaise with Customer, Sales and internal teams as required on service issues and opportunities
- Assist in all technical aspects, including diagnostics and parts support where required
- Manage warranty and rework to assigned targets
- Manage technicians to a timely and productive service schedule (Labour Utilization)
- Act as an ambassador for Health and Safety, including corporate initiatives such as COR
- Comply with all safety requirements such as toolbox meetings, safety meetings and hazard analyses
- Manage administrative requirements such as cost coding and time and materials allocations, job stories etc.
- Perform required HR responsibilities such as interviewing, hiring, disciplining and terminations.
- Mentor and train mechanics and apprentices.
- Ensure Job Stories are complete for every work order
- Some hands-on mechanical work may be required.
Qualifications of the Heavy Duty Shop Foreman
- Journeyman Mechanic (preferably Heavy Duty)
- Strong Computer skills- Excel, Outlook
- Proficient with SIS, Prosis and other OEM software packages
- Minimum 5 years Caterpillar experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience with Volvo, Komatsu and Deere an asset.
Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 250-919-1310
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29867
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1