Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Shipper Receiver for one of our clients in Mississauga. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Shipping receiving experience, are comfortable lifting to 50 lbs and working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
- $20.00 – $21.00/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis (depending on experience)
- Bus accessible
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Organize delivery schedule and instruct delivery drivers accordingly
- Picking and shipping all orders that are to be completed and shipped from the shop daily
- Ensure that the standards are met as it pertains to proper inspection, packaging of products received and shipped
- Tracking shipments and sending out confirmation of tracking numbers to customers.
- Make all required data entry into the vendors online shipping portals (UPS, Purolator, FedEx, DHL, etc.)
- Receive products from vendors as they are delivered, including the verification of the number of items received as well as assuring that it is he correct product ordered.
- Load/unload trucks, check delivery slips and BOL’s to confirm correct product and count
- Safely use the forklift to move products & pallets, and ensuring products that requires storage are placed in the appropriate areas (training provided)
- Inspect freight for damages and report if any are found
- Generate delivery slips and BOL’s either electronically or manually
- Help with production team to organize the floor and inventory, put stock away accordingly
- Keep the dock neat and tidy
- Organize, review, and check orders using the dedicated computer system
- Entering orders received and shipped in the computer system
- Record detailed shipping/receiving documentation
- Participating in cycle/physical counts & inventory operations as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience with data entry, comfortable with using computers
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull packages
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to read labels and charts
- This position involves physical work
- Safety shoes
- Face mask
- Safe operation of lift truck
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a warehouse environment in Mississauga, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27295
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1