Fuze HR is currently hiring a Service Technician for their Edmonton Location
What who is our client?
Leading solutions provider in engineered systems, products and services for motion & control, industrial filtration, and automation solutions. They are one of Canada’s largest manufacturing agents with 14 offices and over 200 employees from coast to coast.
They are employee owned, value growth, champion curiosity, admire innovation, value our people.
If you are mechanically inclined, customer focused and knowledgeable, you just might be the right candidate.
- Perform onsite inspections, diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairs on hydraulic systems & issues and travel to customers site from time to time.
- Diagnose open and closed loop systems both in industrial and mobile applications.
- Conduct Inspection and Preventative Maintenance Services.
- Complete Installations and Commissioning Services.
- Provide On-call coverage for our customers.
- Maintain and update customer and service records.
- Collaborate with the different departments across the organization by sharing your knowledge and advisory.
- 5+ Years of experience in fluid power
- Background in hydraulics is mandatory with an advanced understanding of hydraulic systems
- Must be able to read and understand hydraulics schematics
Additional Experience/ Qualifications Considered an Asset:
- Experience in industrial automation
- Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist (CFPHS)
- Electrical and pneumatic knowledge
- Technical knowledge of Parker products and/or Parker Gold Cup product line.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must complete both a Background Check and Driver’s Abstract
- Must be able to travel to customer’s site (10% travel)
- Must be able to carry, lift, push and pull at least 50lbs on a regular basis
- Must be able to bend, crawl, walk on uneven surfaces and work in odd positions for extended periods of time
• Company pension
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Profit sharing
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision care
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
Great Opportunity, Apply Today!!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30096
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1