Service Desk Agent I – Bilingual (French/English)
– Significant time spent dealing with customer on the phone
– Must be able to interface internally and externally
– Works as part of a team and contributes to team targets
Expected to be flexible in covering shifts
– Typical career path will be to Service Desk Expert or ITIL Process Controller.
– Handle phone calls, emails and other portal interaction tools with agreed SLA
– Perform all duties in accordance to required quality
– Participate in knowledge capture processes
– Correct use of escalation to Service Desk Expert as per desk procedures
– BILINGUAL (FRENCH/ENGLISH)
– Basic Service Knowledge
.- Customer Relationship – able to establish quick working relationships/empathy with customers.- Communication – listening, ability to communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and managers.- Problem Solving – understands and resolves basic problems.- Drive and determination.- Tolerant.- Time Management.- Team Working – team player.- Technical knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Office, PCs basic networking).- Has a flexible approach and works well under pressure.- Business Awareness.- Understanding of business continuity processes.
– Bilingual (French/English)- The candidates need to be bilingual (French/English).
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22393
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1