Great opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Service Coordinator for one of our clients in Vaughan, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some Service Coordination experience with Hydraulics & Power Transmission Products, ability to read Hydraulic Schematics or symbols and working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What our client offers:
- Salary: $60,000 – $75,000 based on experience
- Benefits are offered after 3 months
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Great work environment, they truly work as a small family
- Day Shift: 7am – 3:30pm
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Merit based raises offered yearly
- Responds to customer inquires regarding products, provides quotes, and handles order
entry. Due to experience & training, may handle more challenging inquires.
- Places customer orders via telephone, fax, email, electronic methods, or walk in (counter
- Collects data from Service Technician to quote customer.
- Influences client’s gross profit through negotiating the sale price and purchase
price, within certain parameters.
- May adjust non-contract customer pricing to meet the demands of the customer based on
competition, while maximizing the profit for the organization.
- Builds customer relationships to drive repeat business by relating to the customer and
drive process improvements.
- May place orders without approval for orders up to $5,000 per line and $10,000 per
- Expedites backorders. May pull inventory and prepare order for shipment to customer.
- Responsible for sourcing products in branch inventory, distribution center inventory or
- Responsible for scheduling Service Technician’s time.
- Determines the most cost-effective shipping method for customer orders.
- May handle customer returns.
- May support specific customer(s).
- Tracks and schedules service orders.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED and three (3) to five (5) years of related
experience or an equivalent combination.
- Good understanding of Hydraulics
- Reliability, organization, and attention to detail required.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Ability to multi-task and time management skills required.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Basic product knowledge.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Vaughan, Ontario, please apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia- [email protected] or call at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33752
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1