Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Every 2nd Friday off!
- Great benefit package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Use mobile-first methodology to conceptualize and create wireframes, prototypes, and interaction recommendations for new and existing products.
- Participate in design team reviews and brainstorm sessions.
- Produce and maintain the design assets of the company.
- Empathize with user pain points and propose appropriate solutions.
- Guide UI/UX design decisions for all platforms with knowledge of industry best practices.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems such as responsiveness and performance.
- Create marketing materials such as graphics and branded banners.
The required qualifications for the UI/UX Designer are:
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in web design, using responsive/ mobile first principles.
- Experience with Sketch and, or Figma.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies and design principles.
- Experience in animation or illustration would be considered an asset.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24096
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1