Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Messaging) to join the Mississauga team on a Hybrid basis! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth!
The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for L2, L3 management and support of all M365 services
- Manage and support services deployed such as email, backups, automated server patching, anti-virus, server virtualization etc.
- Responsible for supporting cloud services, telephony systems, call center platforms, datacenter networks and the storage infrastructure
- Follow-up on pending tickets and resolve in timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis, document gaps, and provide recommendations on future improvements
- Maintain configuration control of all assigned products
- Hold cross training sessions for these groups to help support new technologies before they are deployed
- Participate in security activities including remediation
- Manage server based patching, agent upgrades and automated configurations using SCC
- Architect, develop and implement infrastructure changes
The required qualifications for the Senior Systems Engineer are:
- 6+ years’ experience in a senior technical role
- 3+ years’ experience with Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of DirSync and Active Directory Connect
- Experience working in multi-domain and multi-forest directory infrastructure
- 3+ years’ experience provisioning and supporting cloud services
- Expert PowerShell skills and experience with PowerCLI to automate tasks
- Experience with Azure Active Directory user and access management
- Experience with MS365: Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Azure AD
- Experience with Messaging: Exchange 2013, O365 E3/F3 and IMAP
- Experience with network storage (CIFS,SMB) and Backend AV support (Trend Micro) and administration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers 2012, 2016, 2019
- Certifications: Microsoft – MCSE Server Infrastructure, VMWare – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV) and, or M365, Endpoint configuration manager
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest working with new technologies, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31043
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1