Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join the Laval team on a Hybrid basis! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Great management!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth!
The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Ensure maximum availability of IT infrastructure and business applications.
- Manage the IT infrastructure including servers, workstations, printers, PBX, mobile devices, centralized antivirus, etc.
- Assist with defining the policies and procedures related to the use of IT equipment and services.
- Implement and monitor security procedures.
- Assist with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of the standard Change Management Methodology.
- Help prevent network operating failures.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain hardware and network software.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Debug and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Support and upgrade systems through patching and configuration changes.
- Maintain data center environment and monitoring equipment.
The required qualifications for the Senior Systems Administrator are:
- 4+ years of experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with VMWare ESX / ESXi, VSphere and vCenter
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environments: 10 / Server 2012/ 2016/ 2019 and their management tools: Active Directory, WSUS, Backup, SCCM, SQL, etc.
- Experience with MS Exchange/ Microsoft Office 356 / Outlook / Office
- Excellent knowledge of HP Servers and Cisco UCS
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience with TCP/IP, LAN, VLAN, and network services
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls and enterprise switches
- Knowledge of IT security best practices and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of FTP, SFTP, SSH
- Excellent English communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26501
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1