Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior System Administrator to join their team on site in Farnham, QC! If you are looking for a new challenge and have a great interest in technology and system administration, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Strong benefits!
- RRSP Match program!
- Career advancement opportunities!
The System Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the installation and management of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Manage LAN infrastructure (servers, backups, upgrades).
- Assist with monitoring and on-call rotation (as required).
- Security management, testing and compliance.
- Supporting employees with emails, internet, printers, and laptops.
- Maintaining the virtual and hosted platforms using VMware.
- Procurement and maintenance of all infrastructure equipment (including installation).
The required qualifications for the System Administrator are:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of firewalls and VPN.
- Knowledge of Windows server 2013.
- Knowledge of Linux servers (Redhat or centOS).
- Strong skills with the Microsoft O365 Suite (admin & support).
- A university degree of certifications related to this position.
- Strong communication skills in English and French are ideal but not required.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30049
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1