Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior RF Filter Unit Design Engineer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Senior RF Filter Unit Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead the design and verification of 5G Radio filter Unit.
- Collaborate with suppliers and utilize design expertise to ensure high-quality results.
- Design and optimize RF filters for 5G base station applications.
- Participate in product requirement analysis, scheme design, and 3D EM simulation.
- Work closely with mechanical engineers to complete the filter design.
- Conduct sample tuning and testing of the filters.
- Troubleshoot issues during higher-level system integration.
- Take ownership of problem resolution during the manufacturing process.
- Drive continuous improvements in filter technology, staying updated with the latest advancements in the field.
The required qualifications for the Senior RF Filter Unit Design Engineer are:
- 3+ years of experience in BTS RF front end module, specifically in filter, duplexer, and coupler.
- Strong understanding of RF and microwave principles.
- Proficient in RF simulation tools like HFSS, CST, ADS, and similar software.
- Skilled in operating radio test instruments such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers.
- Additional experience with ceramic filters is a plus.
- Familiarity with telecommunication radio products is an advantage.
- Experience in mass production of radio unit products is highly desirable.
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31319
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1