Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Platform Developer to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional benefit package!
- Remote work!
- RRSP Matching!
The Senior Platform Developer will be responsible for:
- Design, implement, and test microservice architectures deployed on AWS cloud platforms.
- Build, deploy and maintain infrastructure as code on large scale multi-site deployments using Terraform.
- Provide support and automation tools for production deployments.
- Drive and lead technical discussions, research and collaborate on solutions within and across teams.
- You will be empowered to be autonomous, radically candid and encouraged to think outside of the box.
The required qualifications for the Senior Platform Developer are:
- 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps role
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Experience with CI tools such as Bitbucket or Jenkins Pipelines
- You are familiar with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- You are proficient in AWS technologies especially AWS ECS, AWS EC2, AWS RDS/AURORA, AWS VPC, AWS API Gateway, AWS CloudFront
- Experience with monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Datadog, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana
- You are proficient with Terraform and, or Ansible
- You have experience with Git, Artifactory, and AWS CodeArtifact
- Experience working with RDBMS systems such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- An excellent understanding of networking, especially in a VPC context would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in DevOps, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24771
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1