Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior PCB Developer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Senior PCB Developer will be responsible for:
- Design PCBs optimized for 5G macro base stations’ performance and reliability requirements.
- Select suitable PCB materials, stack-ups, and floorplans, and document the PCB design specifications.
- Optimize component placement, signal routing, and layout design for optimal performance and minimal crosstalk.
- Conduct comprehensive electrical checks and resolve any design-related issues.
- Collaborate with PCB suppliers and EMS to ensure manufacturability and assembly.
- Support production during the NPI phase, especially PA and FPGA soldering.
- Drive innovation in the PCB design process and continuously improve it.
- Conduct HSL signal integrity simulations to optimize performance.
- Conduct DC drop analysis to ensure stable power delivery.
The required qualifications for the Senior PCB Developer are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in PCB design, proficient in using Cadence Allegro.
- Experience in designing PCBs for mass production, including high-density, high-speed, and high-power PCBs, and mixed signal layout techniques.
- Knowledge of PCB manufacturing processes and SMT soldering processes.
- Knowledge of PCB materials and cost structures.
- Experience designing radio base station (BS) products is preferred.
- Knowledge of transmission line theory, electromagnetic field theory, and time & frequency domain analysis.
- Experience with SI/PI tools such as Hyperlynx, SisSoft, Sigrity, ADS, HFSS, CST is a plus, as well as experience with lab measurements using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and VNAs.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please reach out to Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call at 905 361 3987 ext. 131.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31312
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1