Fuze HR Solutions (div. Alberta) is currently looking for a Senior Parts Technician in the Grand Prairie AB area to support our customer specialized in the Heavy Equipment sector.
As a Senior Parts Technician you will be responsible for the procurement of a large variety of heavy equipment parts and non-stock materials used in the repair and maintenance of heavy equipment, including the identification and sourcing of suitable products
The perks of the Senior Parts Technician:
- $70,000-$80,000 per year
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Responsibilities of the Senior Parts Technician:
- Excellent Product knowledge with a focus on continued improvement
- Understanding and adherence to UTL system and procedures, including credit policies, warranties, sales & returns, core returns, purchasing and quoting
- Respond to every request with a sense of urgency – report status efficiently
- Source parts via OEM schematics – review requests for complete information – determine ETA requirements and source accordingly
- Maintain purchase orders, back orders, inter warehouse transfers and open orders to completion in a timely manner
- Able to receive incoming shipments, prepare outgoing shipments, maintain all records for and follow through with discrepancies
- Create and maintain vendor reference material – database, websites, catalogues.
- Monitor cycle counts and ensure monthly completion
- Compile and complete monthly stock orders
- Proactively seek sales in slow times
- Ensure customer fleet information is recorded and updated
- Increase sales by targeting customer requirements based on fleet and season
- Maintain clean and professional appearance in parts and warehouse area
- Lead by example regarding corporate initiatives – cash sale to tracking account customers, lost sale reports
- Adhere to all health & safety policies and procedures
- Provide high level of customer satisfaction
- Stock and maintain showroom
- Product Sourcing as required
- Purchasing as required
- Associated paperwork and filing for all of the above duties
- Any other duties as required by the Branch Manager
Qualifications of the Senior Parts Technician:
- 3 years experience in Parts Sales- preferably in Heavy Equipment or Heavy Equipment Parts
- Sound set of computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively.
- A customer driven positive attitude
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Willing to be on call rotation.
- Capable of basic math calculations such as margin, markup, freight and exchange.
Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 250-919-1310
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29864
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1