Our client is seeking a Senior JDE Finance Business Analyst to join their skilled team. In this role, you will contribute to supporting and enhancing finance software solutions that have a wide impact across the organization. You will collaborate with customers, working on incidents, change requests, development projects, and system maintenance.
- Maximize customers’ utilization of our information systems by providing assistance and support.
- Collaborate with your manager and team to enhance existing JDE Finance solutions.
- Gather business requirements and translate processes into user documentation.
- Identify software bugs, conduct research, and provide recommendations for resolutions.
- Assist with analysis, planning, testing, and deployment of software patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in JDE Finance.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and accounting principles such as balance sheets and P&L statements.
- Analyze trends to improve the support process and user training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite and application support.
- Ability to effectively communicate and train business users on software solutions.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31373
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1