Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Digital Design Engineer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Digital Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead 5G radio base station digital hardware design, including circuit design and FPGA design, and corresponding verifications.
- Develop digital circuit solutions and prepare schematics, ensuring high quality layout.
- Participate in the design of FPGA, CPU, FLASH, SDRAM, and optical connections.
- Develop 5G radio base station digital hardware solutions.
- Evaluate and select digital components.
- Create 5G radio base station digital part schematics and layouts.
- Conduct design tuning, verification, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues during higher level system integration.
The required qualifications for the Senior Digital Design Engineer are:
- Must have a minimum master’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Expertise in designing and verifying ARM-based FPGA/ASIC sub-systems.
- Familiar with DDR4/DDR5 design and verification.
- Experience designing high/low speed link HSL, LSL interfaces such as PCIE, Serdes, I2C, SPI.
- Experience in PLL and clock unit design.
- Experience using an oscilloscope for digital testing.
- Basic knowledge of board power and excellent skills in ASIC/FPGA sub-system power design.
- Experience in optical transmission/Ethernet/POE hardware design is preferred.
- Expertise in high-speed signal integrity simulation and knowledge of ADC/DAC principle and application would be a plus.
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31316
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1