Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior DC-DC Power Supply Design Engineer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Senior DC-DC Power Supply Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design and develop efficient and reliable DC-DC power solutions for 5G macro radio boards, in accordance with system requirements.
- Implement power solutions through schematic and board layout design, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
- Verify and optimize DC-DC power solutions through rigorous testing and tuning, ensuring they meet design specifications.
- Create detailed design documents, including schematics, layouts, and test results, to ensure accurate record keeping and facilitate future development.
- Provide technical support during high-level system integration and testing, including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
The required qualifications for the Senior DC-DC Power Supply Design Engineer are:
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing board-level DC-DC power solutions.
- Proficient in various DC/DC topologies such as full bridge, BUCK, and forward, and able to apply them in relevant scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge of power testing fundamentals, including voltage ripple, dynamic response, efficiency, and bode plot analysis.
- Skilled in power loss and tolerance analysis using MathCAD or Excel.
- Proven track record in EMC design, verification, and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in using Cadence for schematics and layouts design.
- Experience working with mass production products is highly desirable.
- Possess a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31315
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1