Senior Civil/ Municipal Engineers
Hello and Welcome!
A multi-discipline engineering firm inclusive of civil engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, energy modelling, and fire protection design. One of the fastest growing engineering firms in the nation for a reason: The diverse staff all share the same vision – create great projects, and even better relationships.
We are actively seeking a Senior Civil Engineer at our Toronto, Ontario location. This is an on-site position.
• Prepare detailed civil engineering drawings and designs by using Civil 3D
• Prepare civil related engineering reports and analyses
• Prepare construction cost estimates, project specifications and contract documents
• Perform engineering calculations for water, sewer, and drainage systems
• Review project documents and complete required technical submissions
• Work with the Project Manager to ensure on-time project completion
• Coordinate with clients, contractors, project team members and stakeholders on various projects.
What you bring?
• A degree in civil engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in municipal/ land development
• Must be a registered professional engineer
• E.I.T.s will not be considered for this position
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D software
• Experience building Civil 3D templates is an asset
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate with other disciplines and work as a team player
• Effective time management and strong organization skills
• Self-starter and attention to details
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A valid Driver’s License as business travel will be occasionally required
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32732
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1