Application Support Specialist –
Senior Start Date: 2022-12-01 End Date: 2023-12-05
Assignment Type: Hybrid Office Location: Remote/ Orillia
Scheduling skills. Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited program area (logistics) knowledge. Any area or industry experience will work in supply chain.
• This position is required to provide ongoing support between Technical, Logistics and Asset Management positions and assist with coordination of deployment of assets in the field, triage & track issues. Skills Experience and Skill Set Requirements
• Update reports as necessary to monitor and report back on progress.
• Responsible to monitor and report on project milestones and progress to management and government project partners, stakeholders, and private sector partners.
• Work with the project team in completing all relevant and required documentation in alignment with current Project resource management practices.
• Participate in knowledge transfer if required
• Knowledge of the functionality of two-way radio equipment, mobiles and portable radios is an asset.
• A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines. Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Highly effective listening skills to effectively manage multi-Ministry relationships with both internal & external partners to engage in an exchange of ideas and respond to their concerns.
• Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
• Pass OPP Level 4 security check.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28696
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1