Our client, located in Markham is eager to hire a full time Senior Accountant. Great opportunity for someone to learn and grow.
What our client offers:
· Growth and learning opportunities
· Great benefits
· 3 weeks vacation
· 5 personal days
Your tasks as the Senior Accountant:
· Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for clients in a variety of businesses and not-for-profit enterprises
· Leading teams on a variety of assurance engagements
· Auditing financial statements of business clients
· Effective communication with our client
· All other duties assigned
The required qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
· CPA designation or in pursuit of designation will be an asset
· Degree in Accounting
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in Public Accounting
· Experience working with accounting and tax software such as CaseWare, Quickbooks, Sage/Simply Accounting, TaxPrep, Excel
· Strong financial accounting skills
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27274
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1