Our client has followed an aggressive growth program to become one of the largest forwarders in Canada and recognized for our quality of service and dedication to building partnerships with our clients and suppliers. They’re looking for dynamic, highly motivated team players who are dedicated to excellence and welcome challenging and rewarding opportunities.
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S FASTEST GROWING 3PL SERVICE PROVIDER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE
YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful managers joined KWE in entry level or associate positions and with hard work, determination, and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, our client can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude, and we will provide the tools for your success.
Our client is currently looking for a Sea Export Coordinator – with a focus on agricultural products to train alongside the International Operations Department. The right individual will have a keen interest in becoming an integral part of the 3PL industry delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers.
Operational services including Sea Export is a vital part of our business! As a member of our team, you will learn how to deliver smooth transactions by using our client’s vast worldwide network. Our collaborative and diverse approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made KWE the envy of our competitors.
WHY work with our client?
• Our client will pay for your continued studies. We will reimburse up to $2500 each year towards tuition fees for employees who enroll in industry related part time studies.
• Paid comprehensive orientation and initial job training program for junior employees with no experience (approx. 40 hours).
• On-going training and development to ensure your long-term development and career success.
• A fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment with a great team
• A generous bonus program for permanent employees
• Competitive & equitable compensation packages
• Free onsite parking
• Accessible by public transit
• Opportunities to work with and train in other KWE departments
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Completion of Highschool or equivalent, plus 1-2 years vocational courses or combination of job- related courses/training.
• Recent graduates or current students who wants to earn a full-time salary while continuing part time studies.
• Some experience within the Agricultural Sector would be an asset.
• Ability to communicate in English clearly, both written and orally
• KWE operates internationally, bilingualism is a definite asset
• Fun, friendly, confident personality
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Computer skills; working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues
• Ability to interact professionally with our customers
DETAILS OF THE JOB
• Provide excellence in customer service and a first place of contact for client inquiries, concerns, and complaints. Special attention to key assigned accounts.
• Build customer relationships
• Book and provide shipment information for export customers.
• Learn Carrier website booking platforms
• Complete accurate monthly reports as requested by management and customers.
• Tracking and tracing of shipments
• Coordinate shipments and send pre-alert notices to customers and related departments as required.
• Prepare export documentation as relevant to the shipment
• Work to find and implement solutions for customers.
IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND MOVING THE FOOD THAT FEEDS THE WORLD, ONE SIMPLE CLICK COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE. JOIN US TODAY!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26919
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1