Our Client is the world’s largest producer of comfort cushioning products. We may not be well recognized, but you come in contact with our products every day. We help make your carpet cushier, your furniture cozier, and your bedding more plush. We bring comfort to your life, they currently looking to hire Counter Balance Operators for their state of the art facility.
What Does The Client Offer:
-Full time hours – Sunday to Thursday 12am – 8:30am
-$21.01 + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
-Temporary to Permanent opportunity
-Once hired permanent, client offers great perks, benefits and more
What Is The Role:
1. Perform foam block cutting operation on CNC equipment and line within specifications
2. Perform and record quality inspections on materials to ensure the product meets specifications
3. Print product labels accurately for each order
4. Perform daily safety checks/inspections
5. Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
6. Other duties as requested by management
What Do You Need:
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
2. No experience necessary however, some would be an asset.
3. Able to interpret and work with numbers and measurements
4. Able to lift between 20 – 40 lbs. comfortably.
5. General understanding of PPE and use.
6. Adaptable and flexible for any change of daily tasks.
7. Communicates effectively with employee inquiries or comments.
8. Strong organizational and time management skills considered an asset.
9. Ability to work under minimal to no supervision
Don’t Miss Out, Apply NOW!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22815
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1