Role: Sales Support / Customer Service Agent
Status: Permanent – hybrid
Location: Colborne, ON
Salary: $50 000 + $8500 bonus
Opportunity for a sales support / customer service agent in the Colborne area!
- Receives orders by e-mail and telephone, verifies and enters items, transfers orders to fulfillment, explains out-of-stocks and expected delivery dates
- Increases orders by suggesting related items, explaining features and verifying customer purchase history
- Captures, qualifies and develops opportunities from marketing, outside sales and national accounts
- Identifies ways to continuously improve processes
- Prepares, generates and follows up on verbal or written quotations in order to obtain orders or determine the reason for lost orders
- Reviews open sales order reports and takes action on open items, including those at risk of not being delivered on the date promised by the customer
- Maintains distribution system backorder report, associated customer report and shipping notices, and customer notification
- Reports to management on industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback
- High School Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2 + years of experience in Sales or Sales Administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potentially new accounts
- Ability to take action and solve a range of problems that may be challenging
- Ability to identify and define problems and possible solutions independently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task
Apply today !
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32742
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1