Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in sales and marketing, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Excellent Benefits!
- Work Culture!
- Yearly Salary Reviews!
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the client’s Sales and Marketing Strategy. This person will be involved with every aspect of the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing and working in a fast past environment, flexible in the ability to manage your work.
- This person will be part of sales and marketing changes, work interruptions such as requests from clients and teams.
- Maintaining the local CRM system, coordinating events, internal meeting support and other various sales support functions.
The required qualifications for the Sales Administrator are:
- 2 + years of Sales or Marketing Administration functions.
- Experience with business Intelligence tools, such as Microsoft Office, EXCEL, navigating CRM tools.
- Experience working within a Inside Sales or Marketing environment.
- Must have strong communication, organizational, time management, and telephone skills.
- Experience in Reporting (PDF) Researching.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in the Sales Administrator work please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29549
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1